lunes, 9 de agosto de 2010

Tarpon Spinning Lures

Hi
I am Victor  from San Juan ,Puerto Rico and I want to introduce to you my new line of lures that we are using to catch Tarpon(Sabalo in Spanish) Like the one you see on this picture , The reaction and agressiveness we are getting from the fish is incredible .The are a couple of pics I took last week Tarpon fishing at Laguna San Jose Carolina Puerto Rico.


                                     Baby Tarpon caught on this xtreme minnow lure by andres

                                             My Friend Tito even got a Jack on a xtreme flash minnow lure
             And finally My friend Dale got the one we were looking for on this green xtreme minnow lure
My lures are available at my Ebay store xtreme_minnow_lures Powerseller ,you can follow this link to take advantage of every item comes with free shipping available worldwide.
Great items low prices high quality at www.xtrememinnowlures.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario